- lending of publications;
- self-service units for borrowing and returning publications;
- e-services: access to data bases, ordering, booking of publications, extension of the lending period online, specialist consultations ‘Ask a Librarian’;
- free-of-charge internet access, Wi-Fi;
- digital literacy trainings;
- interlibrary loans (ILL);
- lending of individual work spaces;
- organizing events and exhibitions;
- guided tours around the library.
- electronic Reader’s Certificates;
- document copying, scanning, binding and laminating;
- compilation of bibliographical lists and references;
- rent of premises.